Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We're talkin' about two different things.

I need school to start. I need distractions. I need new faces and new names that I won't be able to remember. I need new guys in my life. I'm absolutely going to find someone this semester, whether I rekindle what I had with the fellow who shall henceforth be dubbed The Idiot, or whether I find someone new.
I'm sick and I'm tired of being a second choice, or, usually, not a choice at all. I need someone to see me and give me butterflies and keep me at the top of his mind. I need someone that wears the same goofy smile as me when we first meet. I need someone that wants to go to aquariums and In-N-Out and the beach and Saddleback Butte.
I need someone.
That's all there is to it.
Ugh. Ugh, ugh, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment