Monday, January 3, 2011

Dressed up like the newly dead.

It's been a while. Sadly, there isn't too much for me to update. I did well last semester (A for art history, B for English, C in PoliSci), I got some cool stuff for Christmas (Barnes & Noble gift cards, new bedding set, great headphones, etc.), and I chilled with Casey for New Year's Eve. Actually, we scrapped. Honestly, who works on their scrapbooks on New Year's Eve? It was great, though.  Then, on Saturday, her dad took us to the Northridge Fashion Centre.
Also: it's snowing here! Everyone has been carrying on and on, and I can't blame them. The snow is so lovely and peaceful here, and we never get it. It's because we live in the desert, and it sucks. But this is nice. My brother built a snowman with my nephews, my mom made me cocoa, and I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's. Tomorrow I'll probably watch Sabrina, Blazing Saddles, and Thumbelina. However that last one is spelled.
Right now, life is great. I've got Surfer Blood playing, I'm the only one up, and the heater is on full-blast. And except for the fact that I just cracked my head against the wall, I'm feeling pretty great.
Here's hoping 2011 is twice as awesome as 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment