Sunday, January 9, 2011

I don't believe in love.

Yesterday was pretty amazing. We went to the mall and wandered around for several hours. Basically, the day consisted of Armadillo Eggs, karaoke (always "Bohemian Rhapsody"), mild creeping, and giving guys our numbers. Casey gave her number to a cute doo-wop/punk/adorable guy, and we both gave ours to this interesting fellow nicknamed Crow with amazing eyes. Oh, and we did a survey and got paid. So I guess that makes us professional survey-takers.
Then, after I spent less than I intended at Barnes & Noble, we got Starbucks and pizza, then went home. Apparently, we're incapable of spending less than two nights at each others' homes. Crow called, and we talked over each other on speaker phone while I'm sure he just walked around, staring at his phone in dismay. Casey and I have to call him separately.
It was all pretty freaking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment