Monday, February 6, 2012

This machine is dying.

First day of school! I did not make it out unscathed, unfortunately. My bag was heavy enough to leave welts on my shoulder. Well, maybe not welts. It just hurts. This is why I don't bring books!
Tee is Lane Bryant, my mom made the skirt, sweater and tights are WalMart.

Necklace is from Kohl's.

Boots are from Payless.

Detail of the skirt's pockets. Which makes me happy. I love pockets!
How about a real update, though? Since I did go back to school today and all that.
I got up at six to catch a seven o'clock train so I wouldn't be late to a 10:30 class. Seriously, Metrolink, make my life easier and add a train! Anyway, I also had Critical Reasoning, Chemistry, and all the textbooks in the world today. Tomorrow, it'll just be one book...
Which reminds me...
I should be doing math homework instead of this.
Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment