Thursday, April 26, 2012

Television and LIFE Magazine.

I'm thinking about asking for a job at the antique stores I frequent. It would be perfect! I could dress however I wanted (orange lipstick and all!), and I could handle the wares and get first pick, and I could hopefully get a discount, and, most importantly, I could get a steady income.
Casey, the loser that she is, basically talked me into getting an iPad. Don't let me play with your cool gadgets, because I will want to spend all the money I have on them. Ugh.
Also, I'm all signed up for my summer class. That's right, one whole class! I have to take English 102 to get that stupid critical thinking class I'm missing for the UC/CSU system. Somehow, critical reasoning doesn't count as critical thinking. Go figure.
Luckily, it's online. I'll probably just use my iPad for it.
I really, truly detest Casey. Though not really, cause she's sort of my best friend.
Anyway, that's all. How about a picture of a cute animal to reward you for reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment