Friday, March 16, 2012

We should live until we die.

So, not much to report.
I've had a cold, so I just haven't felt like doing anything, like existing. All I've wanted to do is sleep. Luckily, I've actually done stuff, so there's more for me to write about than taking a bunch of naps.
On Friday, I got bangs and purple hair, went to a show, went to Denny's, and hid someone's dessert.
On Saturday, I went to Denny's, played pool, and lost. Horrifically.
All week, I had to convince myself to go to school. Yep, I'm at the point where few things sound better than skipping. I swear, I'm hoarding my off days so I can just use them all in May. I am a fabulous student.
Unfortunately, my hair isn't this purple anymore. I'm not sure if I'll just re-dye it myself after it fades completely, or if I'll get it dyed another colour, or what I'll do. I think this all depends on how expensive it is and how cheap I am. I feel like I'll be doing it myself. No big deal.
So that's it. Hopefully I'll be more interesting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment